Thursday, September 01, 2005

Chocolatey Start to a Day!

Double Blend Hot Chocolate with Chocolate Topping
♥ Frothy Hot Chocolate
I had a strange dream last night where Pinkcocoa was found guilty of not regularly updating her blog! *yikes* So here I am, taking a short break from work and writing a short short post on my breakfast drink - what else but hot frothy creamy chocolate!

Having hot frothy creamy chocolate in a cold winter (ok, I know it's spring now but I still find it cold) morning and pairing it with toasts spreaded thickly with nutella is the perfect brekkie for a chocoholic. Ahhh just thinking of my breakfast, I feel like I am in heaven. The combination helps to ease off my blue mood upon the thought of heading to work every morning.

♥ tabeshimashita @ pinkcocoa's kitchen on
Double Blend Hot Choc - Caramel Flavour
♥ Nestle Double Blend Hot Chocolate - Caramel Flavour
I bought this pack of Nestle Double Blend Hot Chocolate shortly it was out on the supermarket shelves. Of course, I waited for it to be on sale else it would have cost me A$4.99 for a pack of 10 hot choc sachets. Have i mentioned it comes with a small chocolate powder shaker too?

I was actually looking for the original hot chocolate but they seem to sell out really quickly that's why I grabbed a caramel flavour hot chocolate even though I am not really a fan of having flavours in my chocolate drink.

Double Blend Hot Chocolate - Frothy
♥ Very Frothy Chocolatey
The hot chocolate is really frothy as soon as I pour hot water into my mug. A sweet caramelly aroma fills the kitchen. What a good way to start the day! On first sip, the drink is actually quite creamy and slightly sweet. As you continue along the way, there is a slight bitter cocoa taste. The caramel flavour isn't so distinct in the drink itself but does have a very sweet sticky aroma.

I haven't yet tried making this hot chocolate with milk, as according to the instruction on the package - for creamier taste, make with milk. I would think it would be overly creamy, at least for me it would be.

I quite enjoymy hot chocolate except for the slight bitter aftertaste which leads me to open that pack of Nestle Double Blend Crunchy Cookie Chocolate sitting on the table. *Oops*