Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pinkcocoa's Chocolatey Birthday

Pinkcocoa's Birthday
♥ Pinkcocoa's Chocolatey Birthday
Pinkcocoa has just turned another year older a few weeks ago. You must be wondering what she did on her birthday, in particularly what she ate on her birthday - if there was any fancy restaurant involved, what sort of cake did ShinChan get her, any flowers, chocolates? The fact is the Ageing Monster has started to attack me and old as I am, I actually did not feel like any celebration at all. And I did not even want a cake.

So the day ended up with a quick tour to Bankstown, food highly involved of course and dear, do I have to thank AugustusGloop's Bankstown Food Guide! Before heading home, we stopped by Sweet Fantasy Cakes to see if the sighting of a real cake could make me want a birthday cake. And yes, it did and I ended up with a small individual sized teardrop-shaped chocolate mousse cake.

♥ tabeshimashita @ Sweet Fantasy Cake some time in August
Pinkcocoa's Birthday - Temptation of Chocolate Ganache and Almond Flakes
♥ Temptation of Chocolate Ganache and Almond Flakes
The moment I saw this small chocolatey cake, I could feel the rich, smooth and shiny chocolate ganache calling and yelling out to me. Yup, I gotta have that cake, now or never!

I was so in a hurry to cut the cake and eat it that I have forgotten to include an overall view of the rich devilish chocolate cake. *Oops* And just to let you know, the pink rose isn't included in the cake. It's one of my cake decorating keepsake. ;-)

Pinkcocoa's Birthday - Chocolate Mousse Cake from Sweet Fantasy
♥ Chocolate Mousse sandwiched between
Sponge Cakes

The rich and very chocolatey mousse is sandwiched between two very thin layers of soft sponge cake, and covered with a rich and creamy chocolate ganache. The cake on the whole is very rich and chocolatey. The ganache, rich and chocolatey. The mousse, rich and chocolatey. It is just so rich and chocolatey - perfect for a girl who loves her cake rich and chocolatey!

Sweet Fantasy Cakes
Shop 1a, 222-224 South Terrace
Bankstown, NSW 2200
Mon-Fri 8:00am - 7:00pm
Sat 8:00am - 8:00pm
Sun 9:00am - 7:00pm
Tel: +61 2 9708 6000
Fax: +61 2 9790 2925